Saturday, June 21, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/21/08


  • "Fuckin' Aramis Ramirez...again" - Yesterday, Ms. Ramirez beat up on the Sox like their name was Tina Turner. Today's beating was more of the Rodney King variety I suppose. I wish the itchiest, most-chafing jock itch imaginable on this Sox killer.






  • "Rob" - Saw him for the first time in a while last night while I was out. It's never boring when Rob shows up somewhere, to say the least. He actually had this exact expression on his face for about 90% of the night.



  • "Red Light Violations" - Most likely got my second in ten months last night at the intersection of North and Western. I know that double flash anywhere. Another $90 for the wholesome folks at city hall to misuse. Don't really know how I'm going to rationalize this one to my parents when it comes in the mail in about a month.




  • "St. Louis" - Met a young lady from STL last night while sitting on a slide in the park. I don't remember her name plus she was wildly overdressed (3 inch heels), but she was nice in many ways. Even got a Facebook photo op in. Not sure what they feed young ladies down South (and yes, St. Louis is the South. If you don't think so, you obviously haven't been.), but they make 'em different there than they do up here.
  • "9th Wonder" - I've been listening to Erykah Badu's "New Amerykah", Jean Grae's "Jeanius", and Little Brother's "The Minstrel Show" this morning. 9th really doesn't get the credit he should for his versatility on the boards.

No comments: