Friday, July 4, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 7/4/08

  • "CVS" - Procrastinators' heaven. I made two bike trips to Walgreens 2.0 for birthday cards. I bought some Chap-Stick too. I should buy some stock in CVS as much as I buy from them. My mom, aunt, and cousin all celebrate their birthday on the 4th so we never really celebrate the country's birthday. My over/under on calories for the day is about 3800 +/- 1000. Actually just +1000.





  • "Predator:Raw" - True reality TV. It's perfect. Comedy, drama, news. It's everything 'Cops' should be. Chris Hanson is amazing too. He deals with some of the most pathetic, childish excuses in the history of mankind and keeps a completely straight face. He reads SCANDALOUS filth from chat room logs and remains totally calm. Cheers to you, Mr. Hanson. You have more restraint than I ever could have. I keep my fingers crossed for the police takedown after the perps flee the scene.

  • "Cobbler" - My ultimate weakness. Butter, sugar, more butter, and then some extra sugar on top. One is en route to the holiday/birthday I'm currently at and, although I know I shouldn't indulge, it won't last an hour in the house. I'll resist slapping the usually mandatory 2 scoops of Haggen-Dazs vanilla ice cream on top, but seconds are inevitable. Eh, it's a holiday right? Live life right? That's was this guy said.


  • "Biting" - Sorry Shaun. I had to bite your black on black Vans. They don't get dirty, I don't have to tie them, and they were $25. You understand, don't you? It's not really biting is it? I mean, I'm sure you have a wifebeater or two. I do too, so you're biting then. Haha, I kid. I won't wear them at the same time as you, but I had to get me some. Imitation is the highest form of flattery.






  • "Imaginary Foundation" - My longtime favorite label. They have pretty mind-blowing tees for a decent price. I think I have 4 shirts from them, and whenever I wear one I always get a "Woah" or "That's a cool shirt". I actually have one on right now. Foundation sells at Karmaloop, The Giant Peach, and several other online streetwear retailers. Heed my previous post though, and don't bite.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I'll give you 5 dollars if you can tell me what CVS stands for without looking it up or asking an employee. Amen, Haggen Daz is the only way to go for such luxurious desserts.