- "Bikers" - Getting to the "Refresh Your Flow" show thingy yesterday at the Park West was an adventure, to say the absolute least. Took three buses and almost 90 minutes. I got ready to open the #151's back door at the stop on Armitage and Stockton, pushed, and then BLAM! Next thing you know there is a biker splayed on the hood of the car in front of me. He got up pretty quickly and took it well, a lot better than I would've at least, and went on his way. I couldn't help but laugh about it.
- "VIP" - I was all excited yesterday afternoon once I finally got into the Park West with my fancy laminated VIP badge. My imagination went wild: meet and greets, free stuff, groupies! Or, none of the above. The only time I felt important was when I had to flash my pass to get upstairs. It would've been much better to be down by the stage. Coulda got a free Coke t-shirt.
- "Ben Gordon" - Glad to have you, but one less undersized, turnover-prone guard can't hurt the Bulls. Ever heard of addition by subtraction?
- "Bacci's" - For old times' sake, headed to Bacci's on North & Clybourn for lunch this afternoon. Best $5 you can spend. At least on food. Plus I saw C-Byrd and Eversley there.
- "Webcams" - This will make you happy Vanessa. My new laptop just came in this morning and I just wrapped of the hour-long transfer of all 54 GB of my music from my old computer to this new one. The new one is pretty much the same: HP, black, etc. Just more powerful and it has a webcam, which I've yet to figure out how to work. The whole webcam thing kinda is sketchy to me b/c I always associate it with attention-deprived 20 year olds stripping on them to pay
juniorcollege tuition. Not surprisingly, I'm tossing around the idea of making 5 video posts for the blog (accompanied by like 2 sentences, links) instead of just paragraphs. Good idea?