- "Cam'ron" - After taking a year off for some reason, and inspiring YouTube videos and magazine covers wondering "Where Is Cam?", Killa came back and made amens. A new track of his leaked yesterday and immediately won three major music awards: Best Song Title Ever, Best Sample Ever (Alexyss Tylor), and Ringtone of the Year. Behold the artistic tour de force that is "Bottom Of The Pussy Hole".
- "Kanye" - A great way to stay relevant in the music business today is to get arrested. Not for felonies like T.I., though drug arrests make you look
like a junkiecool like Lil' Wayne. Kanye West maintained his trend of taking other peoples shit and making it his own (see "Put On") by getting arrested at LAX today for smashing a paparazzi camera. Promotion for his and The Game's album. Kanye is truly a musical genius.
- "9/11" - Keith Olbermann was spot on with what this day has turned into. Nothing but History Channel marathons drilling the same horrifying footage into us, and politicians using it as a scare tactic to persuade us to trust them and only them. Still can't believe it's been 7 years.
- "C.R.E.A.M." - Looks like I graduated one year too early. I like this. I don't want to hear that "we should teach kids to learn for the sake of learning" nonsense. Those kids are a rare breed. A lot of kids who get As and Bs are motivated by college and a well-paying job in the future. Pay these chilluns.
- "Heat" - Not the movie, though it's a classic. I'm just glad it was warmer than 65 degrees today. I'm still in end-of-summer denial. It's August 42nd today.