Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 9/25/08

  • "Private School" It has its perks: reputation, prestigious alums, rich girls. But, there are also some drawbacks: slightly more black people than the NAAWP, censorship, and most glaring of all, no CTA U-Pass. Wtf is up with that? If Harold Washington students get one (no offense to any kids there who can read), I think NU students should. CTA runs in Evanston too, albeit slowly and usually behind schedule.
  • "BlackBoard" Unfortunately there's no online publication, so I can't attach any link. But, I went to the fall quarter meeting last night and I've found my journalistic calling for the next 3 months.
  • "Political Theory" See picture
  • "Rage Against The Machine" A repeat offender. The greatest workout music ever. Period. Putting in 10 miles on the bike at the gym just would go as smoothly listening to say...Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings. Plus Zach de la Rocha is a pretty sincere activist.
  • "Domes" Specifially ones in the St. Paul-Minneapolis area that a certain baseball team plays in. Eff the Twins. Eff the Sox in advance for a choke of epic proportion. If the Good Guys get swept tonight, any friend I have in Minnesota (so I guess just Mr. Wright) are excommunicated for some time.

No comments: