Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 9/26/08

  • "Breezes" Feeling them that is. As many of you know, I swore off getting haircuts after prom for various reasons. Boredom, scroogetasticness, and curiosity all played a role. Well, I've gone 4 months strong but, as of last night, I'm almost as bald as this guy. I won't miss having to buy moisturizer though.
  • "Moms" They really miss you when you go to college. Mama Wright threw down last night for dinner. Baked chicken, macaroni, and even peach cobbler for dessert. Plus, a box full of groceries nobody wanted care package for the dorm room. I'll be going home much more often than I expected.
  • "Denial" This didn't really actually happen, did it? Did it?
  • "Reporting" Interviewed somebody for the first time in 4 months about an hour ago. Still got the skiiiiiiiiills! Seriously though, it's a really fun thing to do. It amazes me that we've made a profession out of it.
  • "Bikes" An absolutely neccesity in college. Scratch that, in life. I had no idea how much I missed my bike until a made it from North Campus to CVS in 10 minutes instead of 30. Plus the new wheels are grrrrrrrreat.

2 comments:

DSD said...

Bikes are apparently the shit until you get hit by a sliding car in the winter, lol.

casey blue said...

scroogetasticness= new favorite word.