- "Breezes" Feeling them that is. As many of you know, I swore off getting haircuts after prom for various reasons. Boredom, scroogetasticness, and curiosity all played a role. Well, I've gone 4 months strong but, as of last night, I'm almost as bald as this guy. I won't miss having to buy moisturizer though.
- "Moms" They really miss you when you go to college. Mama Wright threw down last night for dinner. Baked chicken, macaroni, and even peach cobbler for dessert. Plus, a
box full of groceries nobody wantedcare package for the dorm room. I'll be going home much more often than I expected.
- "Denial" This didn't really actually happen, did it? Did it?
- "Reporting" Interviewed somebody for the first time in 4 months about an hour ago. Still got the skiiiiiiiiills! Seriously though, it's a really fun thing to do. It amazes me that we've made a profession out of it.
- "Bikes" An absolutely neccesity in college. Scratch that, in life. I had no idea how much I missed my bike until a made it from North Campus to CVS in 10 minutes instead of 30. Plus the new wheels are grrrrrrrreat.