- "Interviews" It's always a much better time interviewing good looking women. I
pretend like Ipay attention to what they say, as opposed to doodling in my reporter's notebook and repeating "Uh huh" while nodding my head periodically. Ms. Latimer was my subject today; she works in admissions. She told me to call her Jessica though...
- "Parity" I'm not just including this out of wishful spite Alex, but I think it's kinda cool that the Rays are going to the World Series. I know, I know, the series isn't over. But actually it is. When I hear the name Phyllis Diller, I assume she's dead. When I see a 3-1 series lead, I assume it's over.
- "Gourmet Night" I really hope it doesn't suck. But prime rib made in a cafeteria doesn't sound all too promising, which is unfortunate b/c they put extra weak sauce in the stir fry today at lunch.
- "Google" It's frightening how much information about people is on the web. Stuff like this is just a click away.
- "Studentmags.com" If I haven't already said it, this site is amazing.