Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/15/08

  • "Interviews" It's always a much better time interviewing good looking women. I pretend like I pay attention to what they say, as opposed to doodling in my reporter's notebook and repeating "Uh huh" while nodding my head periodically. Ms. Latimer was my subject today; she works in admissions. She told me to call her Jessica though...
  • "Parity" I'm not just including this out of wishful spite Alex, but I think it's kinda cool that the Rays are going to the World Series. I know, I know, the series isn't over. But actually it is. When I hear the name Phyllis Diller, I assume she's dead. When I see a 3-1 series lead, I assume it's over.
  • "Gourmet Night" I really hope it doesn't suck. But prime rib made in a cafeteria doesn't sound all too promising, which is unfortunate b/c they put extra weak sauce in the stir fry today at lunch.
  • "Google" It's frightening how much information about people is on the web. Stuff like this is just a click away.
  • "Studentmags.com" If I haven't already said it, this site is amazing.

No comments: