Monday, October 20, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/20/08

  • "e-Haters" Boy do I miss high school. Not so much the 8 hours in the same building and getting up at 5:30 am, but the shit talking. It seems the boys at WPCP have reached niggabyte (def #3) status and taken the hate to Facebook. I won't name names, I guarantee 80% of you reading are "friends" with these two. All I'll say is this: Eth-er!
  • "Nocturnal Genius" I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but I think of some pretty good stuff while I'm trying to sleep. Case in point, last night, in b/t the sniffling and hacking, I noticed my wall was a little naked. Solution: a Wall of Fame, thereby making the wall less bare and more naked in one fell swoop. Swing by if you haven't caught me yet.
  • "David Price" Usually baseball games end in the 9th inning. Game 7 last night ended in the top half of the 8th when DP (haha) came (haha!) in (hahahahaha!)
  • "Stir Fry" A repeat offender, but for very good reason. Probably Asia's greatest contribution to humanity. Scratch that, second greatest.
  • "Immune Systems" Or in my case, lack thereof.....no Magic Johnson.....but yeah I'm battling my second cold in as many weeks. Solution: Theraflu Severe Cold aka tranquilizer. As an aside, if anybody reading has ever taken this stuff, please explain to me how a prescription is not needed to get it.

1 comment:

DSD said...

I've never had Theraflu, but I've mixed Nyquil and Ativan and if felt soooo gooooood.