Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/2/08

  • "Phineas Gage" Learned about this guy in Psych this morning. I couldn't do his story justice, plus I'd probably screw some facts up, so check him out here. The picture should've piqued your interest already.
  • "Brainwashing" Most of you already know my stance on organized religion, so I'll spare you that diatribe. However, about 30 minutes ago in Political Theory, the movie Jesus Camp terrified me validated my every criticism of religion. I recommend watching the whole movie, preferably on Halloween. But here's a snippet that'll give you the gist.
  • "Javier Vasquez" You, sir, blow.
  • "Harold Reynolds" Glad to see him back covering baseball. Even if he does sexually assault people, ESPN coulda done him a little better.
  • "Meetings" It's nice to be "involved" and what not, but I've had some sort of meeting each of the last 4 days. That's including another one tonight at 5:30. When am I gonna have time to watch Baseball Tonight reruns and search YouTube for videos of bad little kids?

2 comments:

DSD said...

I think my older sister took whatever it was that you learned about Phineas Gage in. She told me about it. Isn't that shit crazy?

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

I thought it was a legend, or a joke. That was the craziest thing I've ever heard of