Friday, November 21, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 11/21/08

  • "Humility" Something I'm not about to exercise right now. If I may, let me brag a little about the masterpiece that is my schedule: Nothing (as in 0, zero, nunca, zip, nada, etc) before 11 am, I repeat, no classes before 11 am; my Mondays and Fridays consist only of a noon Intermediate Spanish class; 3 of my 4 classes are north of Foster St. I'll let Big Al tell it to you.
  • "Pimps" Phenomenal wastes of talent. Think about it, if these guys can convince grown women to screw random men and then up 100% of the proceeds, they surely could translate those verbal skills into success elsewhere. They can persuade people with their words like lawyers or they can persuade people with violence of the threat of violence like politicians. If this guy can get his women to act like this, imagine the results he'd produce as a boot camp instructor.
  • "Hype" Going to Payton, it's assumed I hate on Whitney Young. I like a lot of people there don't get me wrong; I have family friends, childhood friends there, and they produce some of the CPS' finest young ladies. However, I hate a lot of people there too. And I don't even personally know them. WY students and alums treat their school like it's Harvard, like as soon as they say they go/went to Young an awe-inspired "Woooow" should follow. Their basketball team is also perennially overrated. They're #1 in the preseason, but check back w/me in about 2 months.
  • "Thanksgiving" Free food!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

im too excited to come home! AHHH.

by the way, im officially gay. from your last post. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

WAS THAT FORREAL