Monday, November 3, 2008

Daily Top 5 >>> 11/3/08

  • "Excess" So I'm sure everyone who's interested has already heard the news about LupE.N.D. It's going to be a triple-disc, likely triple-concept finale for Wasulu. I along with half of Bobb 2nd floor was at the Halloween show where he made the announcement, and it's probably the understatement of the century to say that people were excited. I don't care if the album cost $40, I'm upping it. Of course, this will be after I download the inevitable leak X weeks before the actual drop date. Also, the 10-minute acoustic version of "Superstar" was unreal.
  • "Missing Persons" Where in the world is Eryn Rogers? I actually know, she's alive and well trust me, and we just finished a text message session. But honestly, I talked to more people who saw chupacabras this weekend than people who saw Ms. Alpharetta. Can't wait till dinner.
  • "Audio Hosting" If you haven't already noticed, I upload and stream 5 songs every month on the right side of the site. Besides from being pretty illegal, the whole process is frustrating. Mostly b/c I'm HTML retarded. It took about an hour of my night to figure out, but I finally got that nifty little playlist to work. If it's cut off on your screen, adjust your view so you can see it all. Don't ask me how to do that, b/c all you'll get are: ?????
  • "Rumors" Let me please say, or at least tell you what the Tribune is saying, that there is not a 1-mile no-entry zone around the Obama victory celebration tomorrow night. At least not officially. Here's the Trib's dish on the FAQs regarding the Obamafest. Of course, both the CPD and the Feds won't tolerate any fuckery. That doesn't sound like anything outta the ordinary. For those who live in and around Chee-cah-go, you know how huge Grant Park is. Please come down and celebrate. Even if you do get kicked out of the park, it'll make for a great "back in the day" story to tell your kids.
  • "Photoshop" This is the cover photo for my BlackBoard magazine story on racial profiling accusations plaguing NU police. I'll give $5 to the first person who can figure out who this is a picture of. Leave guesses in the comment section. Tilt your screen to get a better look at the face. People who live on Bobb 2nd floor are exempt.

4 comments:

Mads said...

Alex Katz.

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

Since you were the only person who took the offer seriously, I guess you win by default. Alex didn't tell you did he? W/e, whenever I see you remind me and I'll have ur prize $

Mads said...

Haha yayyy. No, I could tell from the nose. And you owe me nothing but your undying admiration. No big deal.

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

that'll work