- "Dead Men's Shoes" I meant to post this yesterday. Long story short: A family friend got married over Thanksgiving break, she came home on Saturday and found her husband in bed dead. Funeral is Friday btw. But to the
funnypotentially entertaining part - all of which I found out Sunday night when my mom called me and told me. Then, things started going downhill. "You know Dallas, he was a big shoe buff. They found like 150 pairs of shoes at the house. Nice shoes too Dallas." A lump jumped into my throat. "You know times are hard, Dallas." I put my hand over my face. "He was your size! An 11! So, I had them set a few pairs aside for you to try." Really mom? Dead people's shoes? We both laughed about it, but I can't tell if she was joking or not.
- "Zshare" Everyone's favorite Minnesota mulatto just dropped his mixtape today. Support!
- "Breakups" Props to Alex for the scoop on this. Ladies, if you do your man bogus, make sure he's not good with a camera and HTML (NOTSafeForWork!!). I just realized that I fit that description.....
- "Fact Checking" I salute you. At least I have a good partner though.
- "Genetics" An 8th grader made Florida's All-State football team this year. Not a demo, retarded 8th grader either. Kid is 14. He's also nearly 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. Oh, and he's Fred Taylor's son and ran a 4.68 40-yard dash. For those not familiar with 40 times, this kid is faster than me (4.7), Jerry Rice (4.7), Joe Flacco (5.02), and Tom Brady (5.23). And yes, I purposely picked slow famous people to make my
extremely unofficialtime look good.