Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 1/28/09






  • "Darrius Yancy" "You know what? You's a nigga, and I don't mean that in no nice way. I tried to get you out here, in fr......y'all know the rest. *Editor's Note ==> Any and all emotional harm caused by the post is not my fault, please direct your complaints to Mr. Yancy.
  • "Power Outages" For some reason, the power went out in University Hall and Kresge today. By the grace of the scheduling gods, both my classes were in those buildings. Bad News went especially well: spent only 20 minutes in the 3-hour class and Big Larry recommended some new Coltrane for me. Today was a good day.
  • ".2 Tuesday" I was already having a funny conversation with Alex, Bennett, and Lebo at around 1 am this morning/last night. Then, Marc 'Schnozztradamus' Geisner burst in completely sloshed and joined the chat. Sort of. He pretty much just collapsed on the foot of my bed and mispronounced Lebo's name actually.
  • "Manipulation" I have a confession. Yesterday, I used you all to get to see some titties. Actually, it was only one titty. The whole of 2nd floor Bobb spent our day yesterday trying to reach 100 clicks of this link - ihateliz.com. It's probably fake, and incredibly disappointing, but it's a powerful reminder of the lengths men will go to see some chesticles. And Miles, I don't even want to know how you found out this girl sells her panties online.
  • "Watchmen" Movie comes out in March, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy the book. Best decision I've made in a while.

1 comment:

Miles said...

I should be a detective. She does rake in the cash though, at a modest .05 a hit for those obnoxious ads on the ihateliz site, if you guys reached 100 hits, you gave her $5, plus used-panties sales, etc etc.

And yeah, the watchmen book is awesome.