Monday, January 5, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 1/5/09

  • "Rosenberg" As a creature of habit, I had to have the same Spanish teacher this quarter that I had last quarter. Deborah Rosenberg. She's a good teacher I guess, but I honestly just stuck w/her b/c the class is at 1 pm and there's no oral section on the exams. At least not the oral section I had in mind.
  • "NBA Hangtime" It's not coin-op NBA Jam, but it's as close as we're gonna get. If anybody wants to lose some money come see me. Sean Elliot + David Robinson = wins.
  • "Self-Control" Tonight will be my first test in a while. Some of you will see either how much I do or don't have. Others won't, which could be a good thing.
  • "Hollyweerd" It's scary how much of an Outkast clone they are, but the music is good nonetheless. Definitely weird too. Pirate their ish riiiiiiiiight.......here.
  • "Burris" It's been a bad winter for Burrises. First Plaxico cheddar-Bobs himself in the nightclub, now Roland is flying to DC trying to kiss enough ass to be able to sit his in a Senate seat. If Blagoevich is impeached this week, I guarantee Burris doesn't keep the position.

1 comment:

DSD said...

You have Hangtime 64? Rawness!