Thursday, January 22, 2009

Public Service Announcement

So I got an email not too many hours ago about a date auction at Bobb-McCullough. It's aimed at raising money for Dance Marathon, which raises money for charity, so I decided to throw my hat in the ring and see what happens. So, if anybody (guys, if you happen to "win me", just know that the date will consist of nothing but silence while we watch college basketball at Buff Joe's) wants to buy my time for a good cause, come to Bobb-MC on Sunday, March 8th and bid away. I'm considering recreating this, just for comedy and old times' sake. Hopefully I won't get disqualified for it.

2 comments:

Kaila said...

Dall Dall u cant ever recreate that scene. No one is going to find it funny but you and some Klans men

DSD said...

Lmfao. I've had a shitty, shitty week, but that definitely made me laugh.