Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/10/09

  • "Coraline" The preview looks trippy, and then there's these jumpers. Craaaaaazy. And kudos to Zack Johnson for the tip and a great interview yesterday. If you're in the Go, head to St. Alfred to catch a peek of these Dunks. They aren't for sale though; there've only been 15 pairs made worldwide so you have a better chance getting struck by lightning. And that's scientific fact, not hyperbole.
  • "Chris Breezy" "Girl I wanna take beat you down, I really wanna take beat you down.." I still laugh a little bit when I hear 'Chris Brown' and 'felony assault' in the same sentence. That's like B5 being arrested for gang rape. I just want Chris to know that if he's reading, which he's not, that if I see him he's a dead man. You can't just beat up one of my Magnificent 7 (see the 225 if your in the dark on that) and get away with it. Imma move to LA county so I can get on the jury and dole out some Uncle Ruckus justice.
  • "Black History" I had a surprising amount of fun last night at the Negro Quiz Bowl. That may've been just b/c FAB dominated, but who knows. It seemed like the answer to every question was a public high school or library on the South Side of Chicago, so I knew them even if I didn't want to. Much love to the Alphas for putting the event on and feeding me tonight w/that restaurant gift card prize. The Theta babies too for coming through deep as hell. And to Maddie, I prefer Stefan Urquelle.
  • "Lists" Hypocrisy aside, seeing as I produce 5 lists a week, things like this upset me. How the hell does Forbes know which cities are most miserable? Oh, of course, a panel of rich people. I'm pretty sure if you went to Gary, IN or Newark, NJ, you'd find a lot more miserable people than in Chicago or Miami. How the fuck can you be miserable in Miami? Somebody stole your palm tree?
  • "Sports Illustrated" It's the most wonderful timeeeeee...of the year.

4 comments:

DSD said...

:-( Gary's not so bad...

Miles said...

I love you, thetas.

S. A. ;) said...

ha These were great..Big ups to FAB and these celeb's are becoming more and more pathetic each day...wonderful stories nonetheless..

Luci said...

LEAVE NEWARK NEW JERSEY ALONE.