Monday, February 16, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/16/09

  • "Matrimony" Went to Tim's wedding Saturday. Aside from the 1.5 hour commute to the church and the lights going out during the ceremony and the music skipping and the bride's mother having a panic attack, everything went great. Lotta kids there, and it paid off b/c there was Kool-Aid with the meal and mucho cake. Congrats to Tim and Lonnie, though it still boggles my mind seeing someone only 4 years older than me get married.
  • "$20" That's how much I was bought for last night. I understand the total too; for some reason, bidding on every guy started at $15. That combined with the fact that there were 3 guys to every girl led to sparse bidding. I think Romo was the top drawer with $50. But it was fun. It's the only time in my life I could dress like a Chippendale and not get clowned.
  • "Mardi Gras" It's March 24th or something like that, and I'm trying my hardest to spend my spring break down in the N.O. I don't really know who'd I stay with, but I don't care. I have to go. 100s of late-night DVD infomercials have convinced me.
  • "Money" If you have a little, you can buy Honey Buns and quarter waters. If you have enough, you can maybe pay the bills. If you have a lot, 'living the good life' takes on a whole new meaning. Can't even front, I'd launder a few million bucks and/or exploit a few thousand outsourced workers in order to wife Salma Hayek too.
  • "Privacy" This just in from the Trib. We all know that nobody's gonna stop using Facebook just b/c they can now choose to use your info however they please. But, I'd think twice about posting or tagging pictures like this....or this....and especially this......this can stay though.

No comments: