- "Reliability"I had to beg for an extension today in journalism class because two interviews I had set up never came through. I'm not the most reliable person myself, but, if someone told me they needed my input for an assignment and I agreed to be available at a certain time, I'd keep my word. Unless she knocked on my door, dressed exactly as she is in the picture.
- "Pledge Moms" Sorority girls have it sooooo much better than the frat pledges. They get gift baskets and strip-shows, bedtime stories and get to chill in the nicest house on campus. I delivered a package to Sarah last night, and tonight I'll be tucking another Theta into bed.
- "Boomshine" I'm warning you, this game will waste countless thousands of hours of your life. I forget how I found this game; in all honestly, I've forgotten most of my pre-Boomshine life. Side effects may include but aren't limited to less showering, loss of feeling in legs, intermittent outbursts of some variation of "fuckin dots!",
nausea and diarrhea.
- "Side Effects" This was going to be a brief aside, but I got a little carried away. Let's take Zoloft, a drug used to treat depression, OCD, and panic disorders. First off, wtf kind of drug treats depression and panic attacks? That's like Viagra being good for reducing sex drive too. But to the side effects. Drugs.com separates Zoloft's into two categories: serious and minor. Maybe it's just me, but impotence and difficulty achieving orgasm are a lot more serious than lack of coordination and confusion. Then again though, if you're an obsessive-compulsive panicker, you probably aren't hitting the skins with much frequency.
- "Rumors" God I hope this is founded in some truth.