Monday, February 23, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 2/23/09

  • "KickDrums" Download this mixtape....right now!
  • "Sketch Comedy" Much propers to Chris, Alexia, and the rest of the ODB cast for a great show Saturday night. I'm sure some reactions were...uh...chemically enhanced, but the skits were hilarious. The best? The freshman girls spoof, the history of basketball, and the Big Bertha blind date skit ("You old Slim from 112 lookin' ass nigga" = priceless). The guys aren't just script-funny either. We went to Harold's yesterday afternoon and they had me rolling the whole time.
  • "Capcom" As a child, my first introduction to anything remotely Asian was Street Fighter II for Super Nintendo. I don't know what that says about my rearing, but I turned out alright. I think. I don't engage every Asian person I come across in fisticuffs, nor do I have a fear of electricity-generating freaks of nature. But I digress. Street Fighter IV came out last week and it looks like every dream I ever had from age 6 to age 17 14 12 burned onto a compact disc. Soon as I get some money...
  • "Slumdog Millionaire" I didn't watch anything but the last half hour of the Oscars last night. But that was all I needed. I got to see Sean Penn do his thing and take the Prop 8 supporters to task. Aaaaaand, I got my daily dose of the finest thing to come out of India since silk. 8 times.
  • "Talent" LeBron had 55 on Friday night. I've been watching the 'game' recap ever since. He has no athletic peers on planet Earth.

4 comments:

Miles said...

we have sf4 in foho lounge, it really is amazing.

Aurora A-W said...

Frida is the gorgeous girl i have ever seen.

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

miles i'm there. lozoff told me that today too. who bought it?

Pat O said...

yo man good call on the kickdrums and drake both