- "Norris" I'm actually posting from the bench right next to Norbucks. I've never spent more than 30 minutes in Norris before, except for cheap pizza Mondays, and I kind of regret it. There's pretty much you could ever need in life here: stamps, sushi, lattes, chip bag clamps. What more could anybody need?
- "New Partners" I'd anticipating doing my class trend story with Elizabeth since, well, that's just how things seemed to have worked over the past month. But, Janan had a different plan. So now Alanna Autler and I are reporting the good, bad, and ugly of roommate relationships. It's going to be fun though; Alanna's a nice girl and she lives in Bobb so I don't have to just call.
- "Kobe" I'm a big LeBron fan and, seeing as the Cavs are the best team in the East and that he's averaging video game numbers, so I rushed to snatch the 'best in the league' crown off Kobe's head and give it to LBJ once the season started. Sorry for my haste, Kobe.
- "Publicity" If I ever needed reinforcement as to why I never had a MySpace, this surely does it. 90,000 sex offenders!? I didn't even figure there were 90k convicted sex fiends in the country, let alone 90k computer-literate ones. And if you don't think it's a big deal, plug your zip code in here and try getting a good night's rest tonight.
- "Groundhog Day" According to the little guy, we have 6 more weeks of winter to look forward to. I was crushed when I heard this. Even after 19 years of life in Chicago, I just knew that if the little rodent said it'd be spring soon the snow would melt away tomorrow while birds chirped and bees buzzed. Damn that groundhog and his shadow. Also, why don't people worship Groundhog as a deity since he apparently has supreme knowledge of the planet's meteorological future?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Daily Top 5 >>> 2/3/09
Posted by Dallas Wright at 4:40 PM