Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/10/09

  • "Congrats" I'm not necessarily sure if they've crossed or not, so I'll keep their names out of my mouth for fear of the big bad Greek police. Still, the Sigma probate last night was interesting, and not only b/c I was chemically enhanced. They went like 45 minutes straight w/routines and shit. The "Jungle Fever" chant was the best.
  • "D-Wade"
    F!U!C!K! Y!O!U!!!!!!!!!
  • "Art" These are pretty dope. Some cat paints cassettes and remakes classic album covers. Normally I'd say someone like this has way too much time on their hands, but then it hits me that I blog 5 days a week.
  • "Common Sense" Good for Bernie Madoff and his lawyers for pleading guilty. Dude has two things going for him - considerable whiteness and even more considerable wealth - so you know he must've really fucked up when he doesn't fight the charges. He's facing up to 150 years, my U.S. social justice calculator tells me he'll serve about 20. He'll croak in the joint too most likely.
  • "The Wire" Just started the entire series over this weekend, b/c it'd been 2 years too long since I'd last seen the greatest show ever created. Here's the best collection I could find streaming online.

No comments: