Thursday, March 12, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/12/09

  • "Pot Luck" I'm geeked for dinner at the Swishahouse tonight. Funds are hurtin' right now, so all I can offer is a couple 2-liters of Upper 10 though. Chris is getting a helluva birthday gift from me though so I don't wanna hear any complaints.
  • "Shock 'n' Awe" Jonathan Mills, a star player for the city champion North Lawndale Phoenix, is being accused of cheating on a test. In other news, the sun rose this morning in the east.
  • "Change" I feel like every time a log in to Facebook something has changed. At least on my profile today, the home page has been "revamped". It looks pretty much the same, but I'm sure there's like 13 differences in the HTML or something like that. I'm just waiting on the "1o Million Against The New Facebook" group invites to start pouring in.
  • "Anticipation" Fake Shore Drive did a (p)review of the upcoming Cool Kids album, When Fish Ride Bicycles. We already know that this is totally biased, but I can't help but get excited for the album.
  • "Blasphemy" This cannot be happening. You can't rename the Sears Tower. Cannot do it. That's like renaming the Grand Canyon the 100 Grand Bar Canyon. What is happening to my city?

1 comment:

DSD said...

Whatchutalkinbout Willistower?