Monday, March 16, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/16/09

  • "Ed Hardy" Please nobody take any of this personally, b/c some of you may have Ed Hardy merch either on your person or in your closet at this very moment. But, I must say this. Ed hardy is probably the most horrendous clothing line since FUBU Platinum. Vintage tattoo wear? Wtf is that? Do they have a retro henna line for the kids? I'm not a fan of tattoos w/dragons, fire and/or large felines, so seeing people wear super-tight T-shirts and trucker hats w/that junk on them irks me a bit. Plus it's criminally overpriced. I bet the little Malaysian children who sew these shits together even make fun of how gaudy Ed Hardy is.
  • "Candace Parker" It's much more enjoyable to write about shit I like; two examples one example being Candace Parker. Not only is talent incredibly sexy, she's legit fine. Damn the 6-inch height difference, if I ever hit the Mega Millions Lotto I'd move to her block and go to work.
  • "Music Videos" 95% of them are the same. It takes a lot to make ass-wiggling boring, but Hype Williams and the rest have somehow managed to come close over the last 15 years. The only real creativity I see is coming from guys on G.O.O.D. Music.
  • "Jerry Angelo" If you're reading this, which you aren't, go get Jay Cutler. Right now. I say every Bear except Lance Briggs and Matt Forte is on the chopping block.........*sigh*.....why am I even entertaining this? No way he has the balls to do it.
  • "Parenting" Probably the best video on the internet. What is this guy thinking? He's not in the UEFA finals, he's in his backyard with a baby. Life 1, baby 0.

2 comments:

DSD said...

I used to like Ed Hardy. Now not only is it gaudy and over-overpriced, it's more played out than the phrase "fo shizzle".

I admit that it can look good, but it's usually just doing too much, imo.

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

True. I feel like (good looking) girls can pull it off more than anyone. I feel like the graphics dominate the clothes and it gives me a headache to look at.