Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 3/19/09

  • "Touch Screens" Specifically designed to remind me of how big my fingers are. I got my new phone last night, as all of you now know, and the touch screen isn't the easiest to navigate. I got the hang of it though, and the phone ain't half bad. It plays music, which is kind of obnoxious cool I guess.
  • "Adriana Lima" Just because.
  • "Engineering" I understand we're in a recession and all, but we must have standards. McDonald's, listen, you got points for bringing back the 20-piece nugget but a Snack Wrap Mac? No. There's absolutely no possibility of that being good. It probably doesn't even look good in the commercials. This might be a worse idea than the McAfrica burger........and God do I wish I was making that up.
  • "UNC" As of 3:45 CST, they are up like 40. Albeit a 1 vs 16 matchup, they've put up 90 points already and still have like 6 minutes left. Maybe B-Rock was right...
  • "Partnerships" Common and Microsoft? Hmmmm.....I don't think I'm feeling it.

2 comments:

Logan said...

This has to be one of my favorite Top 5s. McAfrika Burger is adventurous man. I have UNC winning it all in my bracket. Maybe not hearing about Lawson's injury was a good thing.


And Adriana Lima, nice touch. She makes any post worth it.

If you're ever searching for another touch of inspiration for a post, give Bar Refaeli a look. She is this year's SI Swimsuit cover model. She earned it--no doubt.

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

When the Swimsuit edition graced my dorm mail room I wondered how the staff hadn't either stolen or soiled it. Bar Rafaeli is that perfect.
Damn Leo DiCaprio

Appreciate the comment man. I may visit Friday too.