- "Touch Screens" Specifically designed to remind me of how big my fingers are. I got my new phone last night, as all of you now know, and the touch screen isn't the easiest to navigate. I got the hang of it though, and the phone ain't half bad. It plays music, which is kind of
obnoxiouscool I guess.
- "Adriana Lima" Just because.
- "Engineering" I understand we're in a recession and all, but we must have standards. McDonald's, listen, you got points for bringing back the 20-piece nugget but a Snack Wrap Mac? No. There's absolutely no possibility of that being good. It probably doesn't even look good in the commercials. This might be a worse idea than the McAfrica burger........and God do I wish I was making that up.
- "UNC" As of 3:45 CST, they are up like 40. Albeit a 1 vs 16 matchup, they've put up 90 points already and still have like 6 minutes left. Maybe B-Rock was right...
- "Partnerships" Common and Microsoft? Hmmmm.....I don't think I'm feeling it.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Daily Top 5 >>> 3/19/09
Posted by Dallas Wright at 3:28 PM