- "Duke" Mike Posner's mixtape dropped yesterday and it's quite catchy if I may so myself. He sounds like Shawty Lo with proper enunciation, but he makes much better music. Gotta respect someone who writes, sings, rhymes, and produces. Also, as a side note, he's the first product of Duke University I've been a fan of since Grant Hill. And that's saying a lot b/c G. Hill is like 43. Support!
- "Recession" Only Kellyn is going to get this, but eff it.
- "Skype" My mom just discovered the wonders of the webcam over the weekend - and I hope that she doesn't learn anything more than Skype-ing with that camera - so, instead of phone calls, we'll be arguing about why I haven't brought a girlfriend home like my cousin yet over the ether.
- "Viernes" Bought my Watchmen ticket on Saturday. Now I understand the crazy Batman hype from this past summer. I'm almost done rereading the novel and Friday can't come soon enough. I've watched the trailer probably 400 times.
- "Celebrity Deathmatch" I really wish this show still came on. I'd TiVo Rahm Emanuel vs. Rush Limbaugh most definitely. I'd put my money on Rush, only b/c Oxy makes you feel like Superman and Rahm has an Abe Lincoln-sized jaw.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Daily Top 5 >>> 3/2/09
Posted by Dallas Wright at 3:33 PM