Monday, April 6, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 4/6/09 (200th Post!!)

  • "Legacy" Michael Jordan was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame today. In another shocking development, I put my pants on one leg at a time.
  • "Rhymefest" El Che dropped a new mixtape today, The Manual. Download it here. Hopefully Blogger doesn't actually shut me down for real for linking to this.
  • "Interrogations" Until Saturday night, I'd had a not-so-pretty idea of what being interrogated would be like. One dingy light bulb, getting slapped by an overweight white cop, etc. A lot like that Chappelle's Show spoof of Law & Order with Tron. Well, I'll just say that the police should've been taking notes Saturday b/c I was telling everything there was to know.
  • "Beisbol" Boy am I glad baseball season is back. Even though the Sox had their opener postponed b/c of snow (which I still haven't found). I won't get into any predictions b/c predictions are retarded (sorry, Special Olympics), but I will say that Ozzie Guillen will swear this season. A lot.
  • "Peer Pressure" I shouldn't go out tonight for copious reasons: I've gotten a total of about 15 hours of sleep since Thursday, I have 11 a.m. class tomorrow, I work 6 hours tomorrow, it's a Monday...and it's The Keg. This list could go on. But, I just know I'm going to end up at that god-awful bar at about midnight. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so that's mixtape #2 since Blue Collar.... is 'fest ever planning to drop "El Che"???