- "Desperation" I only have 10 points and somewhere around 20 meals left for the year. Couple that with a slim checking account and it's looking like a pretty hungry rest of the month. Things have gotten so bad I've resorted to trying to sneak into 1835 Hinman....which of course didn't work. You have no idea how embarrassing it is getting threatened with removal from a cafeteria.
- "White Sox" They've been brutal this month. They just lost their 5th straight this afternoon. They really look like a last place team, at least offensively.
- "TI" Is he in jail yet? He's only doing a year, and yet people are carrying on and celebrating him like he got Shyne time. Now I'm not downplaying the fact that a year in prison probably will eff you up mentally more than a year in Afghanistan, but I do want to point out that this is TI we are talking about. Can you say, "protective custody"? And woah now, wait, what's this? The 305 days Tip already spent on house arrest will go towards his sentence!? He only has to be in real jail for 2 months!? Save your money people, it buys more than just unregistered machine guns and silencers. It can unbuy those guns too.
- "Fuckery" It was prevalent on many levels at the Drake show at the House of Blues a few days ago. I didn't go, but all I heard was that
AubreyDrake went on 4 hours late. And people are surprised niggas started fighting and shooting?? I'd be ready to box too if I had to suffer through all the 17-year-old groupies in training in the front row bitching about where Drizzy was/how beautiful Drizzy is/how they went off their birth control in anticipation of getting backstage. I can respect Drake's blowing up w/o an album or official single, but you gotta be humble and professional. You're not a legend - nowhere near it - so you can't do as you please and expect people to behave. Also, Aubrey, it's probably not a good look to say "Fuck them niggas" on the mic. At least not in the 'Go.
- "Orlando" Kudos to them for doing what the Bulls' chokin asses should've done 2 weeks ago. I really can't wait to see them matchup against Cleveland. People just assume the Lebrons are locks to win the East, but Orlando won the season series. Handily. Still, I say Cavs in 6.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Daily Top 5 >>> 5/18/09
Posted by Dallas Wright at 3:04 PM