Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 5/4/09

  • "Reflection" I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm happy with the Bulls season. I'm not going to act like Vinny Del Negro did well for a first year coach. I'm pissed that I have to wait till November to watch Bulls basketball again. Going in to the year, I expected them to make the playoffs. There was no rationality involved in this; I'm a fan, and fans don't operate w/the same logic regular people do. All I'll say is that I wish Ben Gordon would come back, but it'd behoove (SAT word for the day) the Bulls to let him go. They need a bigger lineup, and moving Salmons to the 2 when Luol Deng comes back healthy would make us a much better defensive team. Go Magic.
  • "Drops" The new Cool Kids mixtape dropped today. I can't tell you how good or bad it is b/c I literally am downloading it as I type.
  • "Carl Crawford" Dude had 6 stolen bases yesterday against the BoSox. In a professional baseball game. To me, that's a more impressive a feat as hitting 4 homers in a game. You have to get on base at least 4 or 5 times, and then proceed to make the pitcher and catcher look foolish despite everyone in the stadium knowing you're stealing.
  • "Animals" Oh no! Raccoon disease!! Why don't we just kill every animal on the planet? And to PETA, since I know you're reading this, I'm joking. I wonder if they sent anybody to Egypt to protest the pigocide that is going on. Now that I think about it, probably not. PETA only picks on pampered celebrities and the likes.
  • "Condie" I really feel for Condoleezza. She really has no job now that Bush is gone, so she needs to give speeches to pay to have her massive teeth cleaned the rent. Only problem is, all anyone wants to talk about is how they tortured Arab people for a decade.

No comments: