Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Half-Assed Post

I don't really have time to post today. I have to be showered and at a graduation in a couple hours. Also, having only been awake for an hour and a half doesn't really constitute a day. Hard to have 5 interesting things cross my path in 90 minutes.

But, can I just ask whoever is in charge of this whole weather thing why they haven't realized it's June yet in Chicago?? It hasn't cracked 70 degrees all month. Unacceptable.

Also, big ups to Derrick Rose and whoever this other big dummy (all Redd Foxx) is for throwing signs at the camera. Props to TheBigLead for the picture too by the way. Not only do I highly doubt the guy in the shmedium-sized Forever 21 hoody is a Vice Lord, D-Rose should leave his forks at the dinner table. It's not like real GDs don't live within a Metra ride's distance from w/e suburb Rose lives in now.

No comments: