Monday, June 1, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/1/09

  • "Dizzee Rascal" Never really got into him until recently. I was chilling at Fiji last night with Blaise and others and a Dizzie Rascal freestyle came on. It's hard to understand a lot of what he says, but it just sounds good. Oddly enough, Lil' Wayne has made a fortune using the same formula.
  • "Signs" 6 people died over the weekend from gunshots. And those were only the ones reported to the CPD. Yep, must be summertime.
  • "Orlando" I just want to say I told you so to Miles haha. I'm picking the Magic to win the chip in 6. You read it here first. Or maybe not, but still. Turkish Michael Jordan will win Finals MVP, and Kobe will fall short....again. Dwight Howard is should be the first black person to play the Terminator too. He's unreal.
  • "FSU" They stomped Ohio State yesterday 37-6. This may sound peculiar b/c football season is 3 months away. This was a baseball game. An OSU pitcher was tagged for 7 earned runs without recording an out. FSU had 66 at-bats. I don't really know how to comment on this. The video speaks for itself.
  • "Supra" They win again. Ever since I bought the wheat Skytops last fall, I've been in love with Supras. This Thunder High Top is part of the Fall 2009 collection.

1 comment:

J Freund said...

Dizzee Rascal - Ratatat remix - "fix up". SLAPS