- "JLoonz" I already know each and every one of you copped the new Looney tape over the weekend. If you didn't, here's a chance to redeem yourself.
- "Kobe" I'm not the biggest fan, but that's mostly b/c whenever he's mentioned the words "Michael" and "Jordan" aren't far behind. That doesn't sit well with me. I can't deny his talent though. He put up Nintendo numbers in the Finals, and 4 rings is impressive Shaq or no Shaq. Congrats to him and especially Phil on the 'chip.
- "Bryce Harper" Long story short: This kid is 16, built like a 22 year old, and the LeBron James of high school baseball. Albeit with metal bats, he has 500 ft home run power. He also throws in the 90s. I repeat, he
takes steroidsis 16. Anyways, this kid and his parents are saying eff school and where's the cash at. He's dropping out, getting a GED, and going to junior college in hopes of getting drafted next year.
- "Obama" I like the guy don't get me wrong. However, his cool and calm under pressure is getting a little extreme. If health care is a "ticking time bomb", shouldn't you, i don't know, fix that? Please B-Rock? Pretty please? He's only been Prez for a handful of months, but with a brain-dead Republican Party and heavily Democratic House 'o Reps, why the hell haven't there been sweeping changes?
- "Vic Mensa" Many propers to this kid. I don't know him personally or much about him, but I do know he can rap his ass off. He runs with Naledge; if that name is unfamiliar, please download this tape immediately and I might forgive you. Anyways, Vic can't be more than 16 or 17, but he kicked the best verse of the night at Josie's party/concert/promo event. I don't understand how he can't get on the radio, but that goof with the scarf on indoors can get a mixtape with Drama.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Daily Top 5 >>> 6/15/09
Posted by Dallas Wright at 1:32 PM