Friday, June 19, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/19/09

  • "Bullpens" I don't want to dwell on this b/c a split on the road isn't the end of the world. But, armageddon does look pretty eminent when Scott Linebrink takes the mound. It's like he doesn't understand the rules and won't taking batters seriously until the count is 2-1. Tough loss yesterday, but the Good Guys played okay w/o Thome and Quentin. Brian Anderson had a great series. So did the starting pitching.
  • "S. Carter" He's doing a show July 7th at Charter One Pavilion (allegedly in Chicago, I've never seen it). Tickets aren't too bad at retail value; the highest price is $200. But they'll sell out faster than the Black Eyed Peas. Jarred knows what I'm talkin about. I've always said I'd pay a year's tuition to see Hov live, but that was before I actually started paying yearly tuition. I'll just listen to Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, and The Black Album and use my imagination.
  • "Tom Brady" F&%$ Tom Brady. Not just b/c I dislike everything Boston sports either. I hate on Brady b/c his life is too good. Future-movie 7th-round draft pick story, championships, money up the ass, and he gets to knock up multiple beautiful women w/o marrying them. Can you imagine if Randy Moss put a kid in Gisele and Bridget Moynahan and didn't put a ring on at least one of them? Good lord Tom Brady, I salute you. Somebody's gotta benefit from baby-daddy hypocrisy.
  • "Lists" Props to Sparty and Friends for their All-Prison NFL team. It really would be a monster of a squad on Madden. Mike Vick, LT, Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, and Sean Taylor (RIP). Most scummy on the roster: Rae Carruth. By far.
  • "Denver" Sorry Kellyn, looks like I won't be making any trips to the Denver metro area anytime soon. If Aurora police can't wait five minutes on a snack wrap w/o pulling out their guns, I doubt they have much patience for the likes of me. At least the crooked-ass CPD can wait for a McChicken in peace.

No comments: