Monday, June 22, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/22/09

  • "Reese's" Hands down the most perfect food ever created. I've eaten 10 of these in one sitting before, though I was on, uh, performance-enhancing substances. I really can't describe how flawless Reese's Cups are (pronounced "Ree-Sees"). So I'll just stop before I get all hot 'n' bothered. Try them frozen. It'll change your life.\
  • "Bobby Ray" B.o.B, Bobby Ray, Bob, whatever you call him, you've got to call him talented. He dropped "B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray" today and it's incredible. Download here.
  • "Creative License" As a Bulls fan, I resolve that nobody should be able to use the Bulls' logo to make a profit. You don't see Mona Lisa hats or anything like that do you? Props to Strictly Fitteds for the link, but "Cashletes" (whoever the hell these guys are) needs to stop messing up a good thing.
  • "Parents" When I have kids, I guess I'm just going to be that guy whose house the other kids aren't allowed to go over. Not in a Michael Jackson way either. In like the not-telling-your-kids-one-thing-and-doing-another way. Antioch HS parents are pushing to get a Sherman Alexie book taken off their freshman kids' reading list because it is "offensive to Native Americans and is vulgar". Really? I've never been to Antioch, but I'll pass judgment b/c this is a blog and that's why I created it. I find it hard to believe that these same parents don't allow MTV, VH1, BET, or any other music video junk in their house b/c they are offensive to black women and vulgar. And I bet 60% of the boys in this school list their favorite movie as American History X just b/c 2 niggas get murdered in cold blood. Okay, rant over. Told you though, I'm not gonna get along well with my kids' friends' parents.
  • "Fear" Like I've said in the past, I'd rather be put in a cage with an angry chimpanzee than sit in the same room as a clown. They're terrifying. I'm a Johnny Depp fan, and he's gonna be in 2010's Alice In Wonderland remake. In 3-D even. Gotta be high for that one. I don't think there's a drug on Earth that could make me comfortable with that picture on the big screen though. I'd wet myself.

No comments: