Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 6/4/09

  • "Bocce Ball" Just a forewarning: Sarah Lendy and I will be at Payton tomorrow afternoon in full effect. Coming to claim the crown.
  • "Consistency" Something the White Sox seem to lack this year. It hurts my heart to say it, but they really look like a .500 baseball team. Last week, they looked like world beaters. This week, they let the sorry ass Oakland A's dominate them at home. Kenny, fix this.
  • "Wendy's" I just got back from Wendy's with Kellyn and Kamau. I hadn't had Wendy's in months and I really forgot how much I love it. I don't know if it's the impossibly red-headed red head white girl all over the place (sure beats looking at Dave, RIP) or the 99-cent Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers that gets me. I'm gonna guess it's the burgers though. Gotta love a place where you can fill your daily saturated fat quota for less than $5.
  • "Nike"

    GREAT way to cover their asses after betting the house on a LeBron-Kobe Finals. I gotta give LeBron credit for taking this like a man too. He's their cash cow, so you know he saw this before it came out. Lil Dez is the man.
  • "CBS" Many propers to them for sending a reporter and cameraman out to cover the (anti?) racial profiling rally at The Rock this afternoon. I'm not sure when they are running the story but I'll try and find a link tomorrow and post it. They might have caught yours truly smashing a box of the greatest cereal ever conceived, but a little product placement never hurt anyone.

No comments: