Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 7/2/09

  • "Choices" I dedicated the Top 5 songs and videos of this month on the right side to Mike. Choosing 5 songs took me about 2 hours. If I had the space, I would have just put whole albums on there. Creating this selection was as hard for me as I imagine it'd be for R. Kelly to choose his 5 favorite members of the Mickey Mouse Club.
  • "Kanye"



    He directed the "Best I Ever Had" video that just dropped. For various, jiggling reasons, the video outshines the song. Drake reminds everybody that he used to act though. He has some pretty funny lines in the video. Take that D!!! Props to the Smoking Section btw.
  • "Fans" More propers to the Smoking Section on this one. Here's a video of a super LeBron fan telling the world about his LBJ tattoo and...LeBreezy's used mouth piece from high school. For real?? C'mon bro you are a grown man and it's not really a good look to proclaim your obsession with another man to the world.
  • "Offense" The Sox are finally playing it and they're on their biggest roll of the year. Won 5 straight and are now in 2nd place in the AL Central. I swear to fo' god if Kenny trades JD that's his ass.
  • "Fuckery" We all have pictures on Facebook that we regret. Well, unless you block your photos from strangers and really from friends, you could end up plastered all over sites like "The Dirty Facebook". It's NSFW, but when you have some time I recommend combing through the galleries and watch as people drink and dry-hump their way into future unemployment.

4 comments:

a squad said...

that's what the WNBA is supposed to be like damnit

jw said...

how come P.Y.T didn't make the cut?

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

i was torn over P.Y.T. I didnt want to have multiple songs from the same LP tho. even if it was Thriller haha.

Btw Imeem sucks b/c they only really offer 30-sec MJ snippets.

sam said...

the drake video was amazing and terrible at the same time. kanye is an idiot and a genius. I've never seen boobs bounce like that. If i could have half, just half, of anyone of those video girls (not including the tall white chick) i would be the happiest person ever.