Friday, July 3, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 7/3/09

  • "Naledge" Chicago Picasso dropped last week and I have no idea how I forgot to give you all the link. In all honesty though, you should have this already.
  • "Ron Artest" He's a nutcase, a bad rapper, and has a mean right cross, and come this time next year he may have a championship ring. The Lakers, as much as it hurts for me to say this, have a stacked lineup right now. Kobe, Lamar Odom, Artest, Gasol, Bynum. Wow. Over/under at 62 wins?
  • "Class"



    Props to The Big Lead. This guy in the video is Arland Bruce, a receiver in the CFL. The "touchdown celebration" he does is what he calls a Michael Jackson tribute. I have no clue what this guy looks like b/c he plays in the CFL, but if I ever did realize I was in his presence I'd help him make his death impersonation a little more realistic.
  • "Funerals" All I know about Mike's memorial is that there are about 18,000 tickets available through a "random lottery" and that it's going to be an absolute circus. Seeing as 18,000 is like .05% of MJ's fan base in the country, I can't understand how officials expect people who don't get into the Staples Center not to riot. I hope TMZ streams it. Hopefully it's a little less bizarre than James Brown's funeral, for some reason I doubt that though.

No comments: