Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ Memorial Live Blog --> 1:45 pm

1:45 pm

  • I'll admit it. I took a deep sigh of despair when Reverend Al took the stage. He brought his A-game though, gotta give it to him. Damn Al is preachin! "Wasn't nothing strange about your daddy." Uh, yeah there was Al. It may be our fault, but his weirdness was part of why we loved Mike. He brought up an excellent point too. Mike was the first black or brown face on MTV's videos and on all the pop magazine covers. That's a fact. Look it up. Rev. Al did get on a roll though. I was waiting on the "Byahhhh!"
  • Huge John Mayer fan. I already know he's about to kill it. Oh shit, "Human Nature". I have an interesting story about this song but it's inappropriate for the time being. I like this better with no words too. I can hear Mike in my head.
  • Jermaine Jackson is still greasier than a McGriddle. Even in the dark.
  • Brooke Shields would still get it. Despite what she may say, Mike definitely hit that.

No comments: