Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ Memorial Live Blog --> 2:15 pm

2:15

  • Damn even the government is in the house today. Everybody loved them some Mike. This Congresswoman knows she's lyin though when she says she can't dance. Let me throw the Electric Slide on and she if she doesn't hit that dance floor. And preach!! Like Phonte said, Mike didn't molest those" bitch-ass kids". If she compares Mike to Jesus I can't ride with her anymore though. I'm not religious, but Jesus wouldn't have roller coasters at the crib. Phew, just a Good Samaritan comparison.
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Michael Jackson bill!!!!! Man I'm gonna look this lady up and campaign for her. How much of legend are you when congressmen propose a bill to legally ratify how much of the shit you are? That's some incredible stuff right there.
  • Usher hitting the stage now. Sunglasses inside = strike 1, but I think it's for potential tears so I'll let it slide. Glad to see Ursher pay his respects; without Mike he'd just be another high-pitched kid who got beat up instead of getting to beat guts up. Don't touch that casket Usher! It's solid gold! And by the way, I know I've said this before, but can I just say that having a 24-carat gold casket is the freshest thing ever......And here come the waterworks.
  • Now an Ed Sullivan show clip. From 1969!? Jesus, that makes Mike 10? Not only does he rock the fly pink brim and the purple vest, but this little dude is sangin. Damn, Smokey had to go ahead and eff everything up. Sure you wrote it man, but Mike took your cookies bro.

No comments: