- "Wrigley" I don't hate the Cubs, nor do I hate their fans. But, after seeing the craziness at Wrigley last night, I can understand why they get made fun of on a regular basis. Not only were the Cubbies getting demolished at home on national TV, but a fan throws a $7 beer on the Phillies centerfielder while the ball is in play. To ice the Cubbie cake of fuckery, the dumbass security guards kick out the wrong guy. Maybe there is no curse, maybe there's just a century of bad karma built up.
- "Comiskey" Props to Sam Lo. Deadspin has been doing weekly send-ups of stadiums around the country and, this week, it's my beloved Cell's turn to assume the position. They did a pretty good job on the article. Dead at "US Cellular is filled with anyone who has ever started a sentence with, 'Like I says' and 'Know what I'm sayin.' (No I don't, because you haven't started anything nearly resembling a sentence yet) They pull up in their Trans-AMs ready to raise hell."
- "Twitter" Sneak previews of Sports Illustrated's 2010 Swimsuit Issue leaked on Twitter today. Social networking for the win!!!
- "T.I." I don't know when this was recorded, but a track
cleverlycalled "For Real" has surfaced. Just downloaded it, so I don't know if it's any good, but I'm a Tip fan - snitching and all - so I have my hopes.
- "Marriott" Found this on the HuffPost. A woman was raped. At gunpoint. In front of her kids at a Marriott in Connect-tic-cut. Hotel personnel had this to say: "she failed to exercise due care for her own safety and the safety of her children and proper use of her senses and facilities." Damn! Marriott is cold. So, everybody, if you plan on getting raped or anything, go for Motel 6. At least they'll leave the lights on for you. *I don't think rape is funny for the record. I think Marriott blaming rapes on their customers is absurd and, therefore, funny.*