Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/14/09

  • "Vick" Can't deny I was happy to see Philly sign Vick. They'll only keep him for a year, but they really have nothing lose. The worst that can happen football-wise is that he doesn't contribute at all. Media reaction has been predictably mixed, but the Philly Inquirer's lame rip-off of the RedEye is bogus for this front page. Does PETA sponsor them? I highly doubt if the Phillies got Josh Hamilton, the front page would read "Hide your crack pipes". Or, if Rick Pitino got the Villanova job, they'd put "Hide your vaginas" on the front. I'll be rooting for Vick. Everybody deserves second chances.
  • "Madden" Dropped at midnight today and, for the first time since the 7th grade, I wasn't there to get one of the first copies. Selling my XBOX 360 made that decision a lot easier, but I'll admit I missed standing in line with 100 likely celibate, grown men for the game to come out and then playing it until 4 am.
  • "History" Usually a load a crap, precisely b/c of instances like this. The famous Ft. Dearborn Massacre is now supposed to be called "The Battle of Ft. Dearborn". Wow. Let me give you the box score of this "battle": 500 Indians (political correctness be damned) killed two-thirds of the Ft. Dearborn settlement, while only losing 10 or so men. Sounds like a massacre to me. No offense white people, I love you, but you can't win 'em all. 1 massacre in 300 years ain't a bad record.
  • "C-Murder" Dude just got that life sentence today. For what, you may be asking. Umm, murder. C was convicted of the 2002 shooting of a teenager at a nightclub - video here. When keeping it real goes wrong?
  • "Eli Porter"



    Just because. Skip to 1:55.

9 comments:

sam said...

I'm da best mayne, I DEED IT BAHAHA. cant get enough of that vid.

sam said...

honestly though, c-murder only had one song (down for my n****s) and the beat out-shined the song as a whole. DMX or M.O.P. would have been golden on this record. oh well.

VicksTheGreat said...

i love this video!!! great post. but um low key, why the so called "mc" keep rubbing on the judge with the white tee??? lmfao i wish i could just walk up to him and point "nigga you gay"

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

haha iron mic freestyles > wake up show freestyles

DSD said...

I DEED IT...........


Eli is that nigga. Have you seen the "Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you?"

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

nah chuka what's that??

sam said...

Oh you made cuz i'm stylin on you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_gAV--x3M

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

ohhh yea i seen that. when dude says the cal is on him only to get knocked the FUCK out.

i didn't know it had a name.

domo said...

yo c murder, cray zay.