Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/20/09

  • "Amber Rose" Kanye West: 1. Every other man on Earth right now: 0. Definitely NSFW. Infinite props to The Smoking Section.
  • "Inglourious Basterds" It comes out tomorrow for everybody who hasn't seen it on bootleg yet. I'm probably gonna end up seeing it. I'm not super-excited about it, but it's Tarantino so at least I'll be offended a couple times. That's always fun. Did you guys know it's a remake?
  • "The World" I love life. I understand that sexual assault isn't funny, and neither is David Copperfield. But, when you combine the two, you get 100% pure, fresh-squeezed fuckery. What, he can't make the charges disappear? When/if he gets arrested, I guess we'll really figure how magic Copperfield is. Bet he can't slip those real handcuffs off or turn them into flowers and doves.
  • "Usain Bolt"



    I might have to rename this site "The Daily Usain Bolt". This guy is making a mockery of track and field...and really physics I guess. As you can see, Bolt had time to get his sweats back on and make dinner reservations before the runner-up finished.

3 comments:

DSD said...

Yeah, I saw that Amber Rose ish yesterday. She's baaaaaad.

Logan said...

Nah, Inglorious isn't a remake, at least not according to Wiki.

"The title of the film was inspired by Italian director Enzo Castellari's 1978 movie The Inglorious Bastards, but it is not a remake of that film, being set in Nazi-occupied France during World War II, and depicting a plan to assassinate the Nazi leadership."

WuTangIsForThe Children said...

oooooooh ok thanks Logan. Didn't know you could use the same name, misspell it, but not call it a remake.