Monday, August 31, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 8/31/09

  • "The Bears" Baseball? What baseball? ¿Qué es esto del béisbol? The only white socks I've heard of have swooshes on them and sit in my dresser drawer. God, I'm glad the NFL season starts in 10 days. Was I the only one having a hard time processing the great Bears QB play last night? I felt how I'd imagine a blind man would feel if he ever regained sight. Kamau Anybody who wants to take me up on a $20 bet on the NFC North, you know how to contact me.
  • "Rashid Hadee" Interviewed him* yesterday at Garfield Park. Real cool dude. If you don't already have it, download 808s & Hadee immediately. Pure genius. *Turn the volume all the way up. I only have 1 mic (no Nas) and y'all already know my voice is low.*
  • "Disney" Damn that mouse. Disney is buying Marvel Comics for $4 billion. There has to be a demonstration going on somewhere, and I plan on joining those overweight 40-year-old virgins in protest. Doesn't Disney already have enough?
  • "Glenn Beck"



    Frontrunner for the "Most Awkward Moment On Live TV" award this year. This girl played it perfectly. The silence made him look creepier than any profanity could've.

1 comment:

DSD said...

She played the shit out of him.