Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 9/1/09

  • "Blueprint 3" On my second listen right now. I had it at a 6/10 in the car this morning, but now I'm feelin it a lot more. The track with Drake and "Run This Town" miss badly with me, but J. Cole and Cudi have great features on the album. And Timbaland needs to get in a time machine back to '03. I know I said I wouldn't get the leak on Facebook last night, but that was last night. 8/10.
  • "More Jay-Z" Came across this 2006 rehash of "Dead Presidents" on Hypebeast. It has Nas (Yay!!!!) and Chris Martin (Boooo!!!!) on it. Download here.
  • "Monty" Got my first email from Presidente Schapiro this morning. I'm trying to listen to Flav and ignore the hype, but I can't help but be excited about Monty (I've hit too many skins to ever need a 'no homo', so screw you guys).

No comments: