Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 9/23/09

  • "Fuckery"


    I caught this last night on Bossip and I still haven't gotten over it. This guy's name is Lloyd Marcus and he is an embarrassment. His shucking and jiving haunted me in my sleep. I'm giving conservatives, more specifically black conservatives, a tough time in jest, but there's some seriousness here too. I just don't understand how one can identify with the American Black experience and subscribe to a conservative ideology. It just doesn't add up to me. Too many times, those two identities directly clash. Then again, I'm sure there were 2 or 3 Jewish Nazis back in the day.
  • "The D-League" I've never EVER seen a D-League game on my Comcast channel guide, but if they make a Jordan vs Byron Russell rematch happen I'll buy it even if it's on pay-per-view.
  • "......" Don't really know how to approach this story. Some "actress" named Mackenzie Phillips - who, at 49, is the world's oldest Mackenzie excluding dog years - told People Magazine that she slept with her pops often and consensually. Uh.......word?? Ms. Phillips, you know people actually read that magazine right? Mackenzie claims that the first time it happened she and her old man were spaced off pills and the next thing she knew she was boning her dad. Well, maybe she messes with some pills I've never heard of before, but I'm pretty sure the over/under on Tylenol 3s before you screw your father is higher than "a few". Wow.
  • "E-Thugs" Tyshawn Taylor is a basketball player at Kansas. He's also a virtual gangbanger. He got mobbed by some football players and ended up with a dislocated finger. From "throwin blows" according to his Facebook statuses. Other gems of web bravado: "real niggas do real things", "never get outta character .. I’m always a G about it." Guess everybody doesn't learn from a good whuppin.

No comments: