Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/13/09

  • "Wiz Khalifa" I became a stan after Flight School and I believe you will too after you give it a listen. Wiz's stuff is really dope. I'd go so far as to say he's a better Cudi. Now hold up, hold up, hold up, let me explain. He's by far a better lyricist, and he's not afraid to experiment with non-"boom bap" instrumentals. Just like Cudi. Only better. To me.
  • "Boston" This is unfair, and I'm in no way insinuating that Dustin Pedroia went to the Robert Kelly School of Courtship like his brother did, but I can't resist. I don't like Dustin Pedroia, for many reasons: he plays for the Red Sox, is pretty good, and stole the AL MVP last year. So when I saw that his brother enjoys 14-year-old blowjobs (SFW, just a news story haha), I had to share it with you all. Hope fuckery doesn't run in the family. Via TBL.
  • "The RNC" Came across a story on the HuffPost today reporting on the RNC's newly released "Heroes" page. The list features 16 "American Patriots and Famous Republicans". Half the list is Black and Latino. Oh yeah, and the "R" in "RNC" stands for "Republican". *Sigh* And they've included Jackie Robinson on that, uh, esteemed list. Not saying Jackie wasn't a patriot, b/c he was, but I suspect that if #42 were still alive he'd skip the RNC Award Ceremony. That's like Neo-Nazis having a heroes list with 7 Gypsies on it. Wtf.
  • "Australia"



    Seeing as there are about 9 Aborigines left on the entire continent, I can understand the Aussies' readiness to throw on the blackface. Did nobody think this was bad idea? Props TSS.

2 comments:

sam said...

I like the Wiz Kid if only for the fact that he is the only rapper I can think of that is from Pittsburgh. And yes, Wiz Kalifa >>>> Kid Cudi.

Anonymous said...

yo, that pedroia shit is ridic, it want just a 14 year old, he was charged for oral from someone UNDER 14, and at the end it says that the victims mom said her SON was hurt, so it was an under 14 boy