Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/20/09

  • "Dominance" Leading both my fantasy football leagues right now thanks to Drew Brees and Peyton Manning. Wish we woulda put some dough up on them.
  • "Alcohol"



    Got this from the HuffPost. Don't really know why it was there; drunk idiots aren't really newsworthy. But god damn is it funny. The Charlie Chaplin music is priceless. I'm not sure what kind of liquor he was drinking, but I obviously have never had it. B/c this dude is OC right here. Takes him 2 minutes to get up after falling, while he tries to play everything off when the store owner confronts him. I wish I could hear that audio. "Uh, nah don't worry man it's all good. I'm just checkin out these Gardetto's on the bottom shelf."
  • "Basketball"



    The NBA is back in a week and I can not wait. Example A. Props TSS.
  • "Complex" Their second SoundBoard dropped last week and I still spend more time clicking on it than I should. Dead at the Kardashian clips and Super Craka.

No comments: