Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/21/09

  • "Mr. Schultz" If you went to Payton, you know Mr. Schultz. Camille told me about an hour ago that he was in a bad car accident last night. He's currently in intensive care, comatose and on a respirator. Keep WPCP's finest sub in your thoughts everybody.
  • "$" The news about Mr. Schultz has really got me in a bad spot, so I'm not fully in to this right now. My parents always complain about how expensive NU is - and rightly so. Next time I hear them whine though, I'll say that I could've gone to Sarah Lawrence College instead. How ballin is it that their logo is a coin?
  • "Nerd Love"



    This guy hacked Super Mario World so that he could propose to his girlfriend Lisa via gold coins. Nerdy? Yes, very much so. But it's kinda dope too. Don't act like you guys didn't play this game too, and proposing to your lady on a video game is pretty cool. Mostly b/c it's about $10,000 cheaper than getting an airplane to spell out "Will you marry me?" in the sky. Via HuffPost.
  • "Lists" Complex has a lot of them. And they're all pretty interesting. Their "100 Best Video Games of the 2000s" just dropped today, so that's how I'll be spending my next 45 minutes of macroecon. My guess is that GTA: San Andreas or Halo 2 gets the top spot.

1 comment:

VicksTheGreat said...

yo that proposal was pretty dope. ima try that in madden or 2k when im older