Friday, October 23, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/23/09

  • "George Daniels"

    George Daniels pt 2 from Brandon "N2ition" Riley on Vimeo.



    The homie Andrew dropped the second half of his interview with Chicago music legend George Daniels today. Shot by Brandon Riley, who I'm jealous of b/c of his amazingly nice camera, George kicks some serious knowledge on how the radio has cheapened a generation of music. Props FSD.
  • "Capitalism"



    As flawed, ruthless, selfish, and immoral a system it can be, I cannot deny the positives: My entire life, and thousands of fuckery-filled commercials for products that should never have made the drawing board. Via HuffPost. Enjoy. A motorized ice cream cone? And not just for paraplegics?
  • "Muppets"



    Found this on The Smoking Section. Haven't gotten to watch it yet b/c I'm sitting in history class right now. It's gotta be funny though, right? Muppets + marijuana?

1 comment:

DSD said...

I'm a fan of leggings. I don't get the logic behind them, but they make me happy when they make girls w/ flat asses look like they have cakes like IHOP.