Monday, October 5, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/5/09

  • "Juice" Juice Williams that is. He's had a rough year so far - at least as rough as getting a free education and freer cooch can be - and got benched this weekend. Being a CPS alum myself, I wanna see him succeed. I just hope that comes after NU plays U of I.
  • "Robert Gordon" I was going to put something different here, but I'm in econ and Prof. Gordon just went off on a tangent about how he favors FULL LEGALIZATION of drugs. Of course, he said, it's just to save the government and taxpayers money.
  • "MTV" There should be a requirement for anybody - except for me - who wants to make lists all the time. Please define the terms. MTV put out it's '10 Hottest MCs in the Game' list recently, and I can't figure it out. Hottest? What does that mean? Anybody? Bueller? It can't mean most talented; Gucci and Rick Ross are on there. It can't mean most respected; 50 Cent is on there. It can't mean physical appearance; did I say Gucci was on there? MTV fails yet again.

No comments: