Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Daily Top 5 >>> 10/6/09


  • "Awkward" I really don't like this word. Mostly b/c it's overused and things only become awkward when somebody says "this is awkward". There are only awkward people, no awkward situations. Anyways, as I step down from my soap box, I just trailed several very awkward individuals in the rain for 30 minutes. As a homework assignment for my NCBI course, I had to go on a campus tour. So that the guide would act normal, I didn't say I was already a student here. For the next 30 minutes as we walked past stuff I knew all about, I kept getting looks from my fellow tour-ees saying "Who's this poor, orphan-ass kid on this tour with no family?" There's awkward for you.
  • "Shyne" He got out today!!! It's crazy that he's been locked down for 10 years; really makes me feel old. Po has an album in the works too. If you don't know who Jamal Barrow Moses Levi is, smarten up.
  • "Jamie Foxx" Bossip - and Kirstie Alley's Twitter - are saying that you maybe possibly probably are definitely beating those guts. Nooooooooooooooooooo! Yo Jaime, you cuffed Halle's ass man. On national TV. You were living the dream. Now look at you.
  • "Boston" I hate on it a lot. Sorry Alex, Zack, Jodie, and whoever else is unlucky enough to rep that city. It's mostly sports jealousy to be honest - how can you not hate a place that worships guys like this and that? After seeing this halftime show at a Bruins game though, I'm starting to have a change of heart. Via TBL.

No comments: